I have seen a lot of traffic today for StickNFind posts.
They’ve banned me from their Facebook page, blocked me on Twitter (which, is totally pointless) and stopped responding to email. I am sorry if I wasted your time with the survey as I have no way of communicating hundreds of people’s views to them now.
I suggest that if you have an issue with StickNFind you:
- Go to Facebook and post on their wall.
- Go to IndieGoGo and post a comment
- Tweet about your bad experience with @StickNFind
- Go to the Engadget story and post a comment
- Search for any news story about StickNFind and add a comment
- Submit a support query to Indiegogo
- Submit a query to Paypal regarding how they continue to take payment for a product that is “pre-release” whilst advertising it as finished
- Contact SSI America, who are the team who created StickNFind
Essentially, the more noise you make, the better.